Tuesday, January 19

Can hear the bells ringing now!!


I saw my wedding card today....:)

The first reaction was, man..its really happening now...:D. Honestly speaking, there was a 30 sec high when i saw the shaadi chalked out in print...:))

Its just 17 days now, and i really want to be home, to sit with mum dad and discuss everything at length, see my mum's enthusaiasm, and just be a part of all the excitement.....and yeah...help dad in writing names and addresses on the invitation cards..:)

Alas!!...am here rite now.. in Bangaluru doing a balancing act between two projects and waiting for them to get over....

That reminds of me my second chacha's marriage in Dec '93. I was in class 6, and was very proud of my cursive handwriting...:D
Dad asked me to write names and addresses on all the wedding cards which were to be posted.
What began as an exciting affair, a chance to show off my beautiful handwriting, soon became a torturesome task....Dad- who himself writes quite illegibly and hence had chosen me is kaam ko anjaam dene ke liye, found it too twisted, and made me switch from my higher end version of "handwriting" to some distant, simple, straight letters, saying "bete, ye itna aadha tircha post office vaalon ko samajh nahi aayega..tum zara seedha seedha likho.."..:O

Anyways, it was the first and the last time, that i wrote addresses on alomost 500 cards...and man!!....i was done with my share of chapoing invitations for this lifetime at least...:)

Its been almost 15 years...My Chacha, is distributing cards for my wedding now...:)
PS: Picture Courtesy: Google ... Its not my wedding card..;-)

11 people have something to say...:

Prats said...

Congrats!!! Look who is talking... I have my wedding tomorrow and I am commenting on ur blogpost :-P

I actually thought it was ur wedding card and was wondering how on earth u convinced folks back and ur fiance for such a card. Actually the cartoon resembles you :-P

Preeti Shenoy said...

:-) I can absolutely relate to the excitement and being in 7th heaven feeling!
Hearty Congrats and bestest wishes!!:)

Cheers
preeti

Aura said...

yes yes... the cartoon perfectly resembles u! ;~)

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Preeti Shenoy said...

You are tagged :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Neer said...

Congrats!! finally there goes the night chatting :)

Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

congrats deepti..:)

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

hi..congratulations on your wedding...
the card you posted is dear to me..i think it resembles me and as i can guess from ur comments, it resembles you too!!
"pahadi effect" i must say;)

Reflections said...

COngratulations!!!! Trust everything went off well!!!! When r we getting the details;-D???