Thursday, May 14

Happy Bday..:)

11th May, 2009, My bday....:) and from now on birthday of my blog as well. Last year the idea of starting a blog hit my mind around this time only, but life was going through such horrendous patches, that my draft posts all revolved around only one thing ...... However, yesterday was having a regular discussion with P, and suddenly the question popped up..why do I want to blog....becuz i want people to cum and read my posts and leave comments, because i want to share stuff with strangers....or simply because i want to speak with myself. I guess last one is the right reason why i am here.It happens to be my bday today, the most imp day of my life till now. Love this day for all the good wishes and warmth i recieve from all my friends around...:). Though the age number is growing now...and being on the wrong side of 25, doesnt feel that great at times...but then, sometimes ..rather most of the times i feel, that i kind of forgot to grow up..."badi hona bhool gayi main"....the way i am giggling today at every bday phone call, feeling like a princess as if its my 16th bday or sumthing...really makes me wonder!!!Friends and family are calling....though since bday falls on a Monday tdy....hence not many ppl called up at 12 in the night...but then came mrning..and everbdy who mattered started calling...happy happy!! Lunch was with nice office friends....and hopefully dinner plan would also succeeed....till now day has been good....Every now and then i realise the importance of having good people around. Thank You GOD, for showering me with the bestest of friends, i sumtimes wnder..is it that I am good in judging people..or just that God is kind..:)..i guess the latter is true.....ok..would soon write a separate post on friends!!cheers to all the good people around me!! and happy bday :))

3 people have something to say...:

Megh@dPractitioner said...

Heyy deepu .. u look so satisfied from within ... keep rocking ... this would be one of the best time in your life ... this bina reason ke shopping karna... kahin bhi chale jaa ...late nights movies .. songs ... blogs ... just enjoy this freedom ... enjoy ur time to the fullest ...
N also ... God is not that kind .. you urself is very kind .. :) ..

Deepti said...

@megha..yo sweety....trying to do that nly.:))..cheers...nd dint know that u too are up on blog now..:))

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.