Tuesday, April 13

Awarded!

Just before when my dearie Blogu is about to turn an year old, dear friend P has awarded it "Cherry on the Top" award...:). This is my first award in blog world. I am heppy...very heppy..:)

So here are the rules to recieve this award:
1. Thank the person that gave this to you
Thank you so much Prats for this wonderful award, as i said above i am heppy...:)); I knew that if at all i get any of these blogowards; it would and can only come through you..:D.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog-Aalready dones..:)
3. List 3 things you love about yourself -abhi likhte hain...
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)..wokies
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to ...theek hai..

Now me need to put three things i love about myself..."he he he"..(animated..:D)...teen se mera kya hoga...:D, so here are three of the many things i love about myself...
1. I love the fact that i can get along with most people quite well, i generally start with a positive opinion about ppl, until proved otherwise.
2. I can easily put my opinions/ thoughts across in a very honest manner whenever needed, it helps me keep my head and heart light, and also helps in building bonds, mostly.
3. I can sleep for real long hours..:D. I love this thing about me, touch wood, but i have seen me loosing apetite, hair, and what not due to tensions and problems ...but never sleep. And i like it...:). Khuda meherbaan rahe!

Now i have to put a favourite pic of mine here. Ok, though there are many, but one which is coming to my mind right now is this one...
My mum dad, at a chai ki dukaan in Badrinath. We went there last year, and it was after a long time i went with my parents on a short but wonderful vacation. I simply love the smiles and happiness in this pic. It reflects the warmth, love and companionship from their long years of togetherness...:)...touchwood!

And i give this award to these five people...
1. Bangaloremom
2. Tushti (likho bhai..kuch to likho...)
3. Mayank the great..:) (ab to naukri ki tension bhi nahi, blog hi update kar le)

..aur aap log award accept karen, tag na bhi karen to chalega...:)
4. Neeraj Sir
5. Dr. Anurag
Aaj Bangalore mein baarish hui, badi raahat mili tapti dhoop se....achche mausam ke liye ek achcha gaana....:)
are wah...kya picturization hai..:)
Aur isse aur bhi achcha...ye gaana...:)

2 people have something to say...:

Prats said...

Oye hoye nayi theme and naya header... bada hi tempting hai....

Well you deserve the award, and I am glad that you liked and stuck around the blogging world... best of luck for all the future posts :-)

Deepti said...

thanku so much buddy...ye i am actually lkikibg this whole blogging business...:)