Thursday, November 19

10 tana tan...:)

Offlate i saw many bloggers mentoning the term.."writer's block"...when u cannot come up with anything to write..reason can be any...rather many....
I was going through my posts of the last few months and noticed that even i am suffering from this so called block....there are some vague ideas here and there but finding it difficult to come up with a post which I can read again after posting....:)
In such a situation, tags are something which act as a saviour...:); they at least provide a skeleton to fit your thoughts into....
I saw this tag on P's blog. Found it interesting; s to take it up this fine morning..:)
I have to assign something of importance from figure 1 to 10...lets see how much i can pull...

1-is the number of diamonds i have rite now..:)
2-is the number of siblings i have...and also my favorite number. In school, in coaching classes i always preferred sitting on the 2nd bench, standing 2nd in class somehow gave me more thrill than coming first..:D....Ok and it also happens to be the birth date of the guy i would be tying the knot with coming February..:) (again 2nd month of the year…a Piscean wedding ours would be..lol) ....(Yes, I have finally found the one to spend my rest of the life with...:). Am actually waiting for this so called “block” to get over to write a nice post on this important development in my life..:))
3-is the number of organizations i have worked for till now (including my current one)
4-is the number of people in the family i would be moving into...:)
5-is the number of months I have been to Salsa class…(isse behter kuch chamka nahi dimaag mein..)
6-is the number of Indian cities I have lived in so far
7-is the number associated with my family name. (Apparently our huge family on my father’s side is descendants of seven brothers who migrated from southern part of India to Garhwal long long time ago...)
8-It was in class 8th that i saw my first movie in theatre, hosh sambhalne ke baad that is (1942-A love Story and HAHK)..lol...
9-was the standard i was in when i got 100 marks in mathematics for the first time...(i was dead scared of maths till then..:D)
10-is the total number of years I have been staying away from my parents...
baaki everythings decent, apart from the fact that this client has made me sit in a room which is a glass box without blinds....:(...it gives me a feeling as if i am in some show case..:O

3 people have something to say...:

Prats said...

Nicely done tag :-) 1 Diamonds and already flaunting :-P

Deepti said...

@prats he he..:))..

United Colors of Friendship said...

My inputs to the Deepti 1-10 (all trivia)
1. The diamond part was such a show off!! but glad u will have smthing forever :P
2. the number of spectacles she broke/lost during the course of her MBA
3. the number of times she would normally fall asleep in a strategy class
4. the number of original members of the ANDV :P
5. the number of languages she enjoyed watching movies in (in order of priority-dnt know which of the last 2 she understood....viz. garhwali, hindi, english, tamil and telugu!!!)
6. the average number of times she would laugh during a normal conversation with me...(no misunderstandings here folks!! my conversations with her were generally out of the ordinary humorous....generally my part of the conversation)
7. my favourite number...and the minimum number of times she would listen to a garhwali song!
8. the average time she would enter in the class! Just missing being disallowed from attending the class!
9. the number of lives a cat has...and the number of personalitites this girl has!! depending on what assignment is to be submitted the next day!
10. the min. no. of hours of sleep required by her to keep her systems functioning in the way they are designed to...